The Hague, NL
- APCH is pleased to partner with another church, located in the Schilderswijk neighborhood of The Hague. Havenkerk is especially focused on outreach to the large Turkish and refugee community. They host a weekly soup kitchen, craft clubs, and sporting events.
Hands to Serve
- Hands to Serve is an organization that focuses on helping provide missionaries and their organizations with supplies. They can help with providing computers or computer service and are registered as a shipping agent. Those supplies can also be daily needs during their furlough here in the Netherlands, such as winter clothes and loaner cars.
- The Lord has given Hands to Serve this ministry of service to those who spread His Word. They are the supply line of God’s army, and they work to supply those who are in the front lines, as illustrated in Acts 6:1-4.
- Hands to Serve started in 1966 and has grown ever since. They just celebrated their 50th anniversary! It is run by Steve and Sandy Simmons, their family and with the help of many volunteers. All supplies that are received by people are sorted, cleaned and repaired before being distributed to missionaries worldwide.
- As Hands to Serve is not linked to a specific church or denomination they can help any mission that is spreading the Gospel.
- You can find more information about this mission in English on www.handstoserve.org or in Dutch on www.stichtinghand.nl
Paul and Ruth van Zonnenburg
- Working with the Hands to Serve “mission to missionaries” in Strijen, Paul and Ruth are especially focused on administration and computer service and repair work on behalf of missionaries and mission efforts world-wide.
Gerrit and Sonya Brink
The Hague, NL
- Working in partnership with the Havenkerk ministry, Gerrit and Sonya serve with Operation Mobilization focusing on outreach to the Turkish speaking population in The Hague and around the Benelux, encouraging Turkish believers throughout the region.
Evangelical Theological Faculty Student scholarships
- In line with Jesus’ mandate to make disciples internationally through teaching all He commanded (Matt 28:19-20),
- ETF has as its goal to deepen, strengthen and equip the international evangelical movement at an academic level.
- ETF graduates become pastors, teachers, and missionaries locally and internationally.
Literature and Flyer distribution
The Hague/Wassenaar/ Scheveningen, NL
- APCH Mission team in cooperation with communications, publishes material to be distributed in local hotels or international organizations with transient, English-speaking employees. Please let us know if you have need of materials for your organization.